Cool. Sophisticated. Sleek. Unique. Breathtaking. Inspiring. Classic. Gorgeous. Comfortable. Timeless. Innovative. Original. Clean. Textural. Warm.
Dwelling Designs is known for its forward designs and attention to architectural details. Once a project begins, you will have a diligent and skillful team at your disposal.
Our services and background:
- Award-winning Interior Design services
- Experienced in both residential and commerical projects
- Direct access to thousands of the top manufacturers of furnishings, lighting, and accessories, affording you the most competitive pricing on product
- Exclusive local dealership for some of the most sought after furniture lines
- Floor plan layout and selections
- 3D Photo Realistic Renderings upon request
- Interior architectural detail designs
- Custom furniture, kitchens, wall units and built-ins
- Wall coverings, window treatments, and ceiling design installations
- Paint and color coordination
- Custom fireplace design
- Accessorizing and finishing touches
- Construction oversight services
>Interview and Initial Consultation
We begin with a free site visit to your home (if possible) to determine your needs and explain the process. No commitment, no cost.>Proposal
We present initial ideas. We show you what we can do. During this phase we summarize the project and discuss remaining design details, terms, timing and overall project costs.>Design Development
Upon approval of the design proposal, our team begins the development process. Materials are selected, floor plans are drafted, estimates are explored. As your advocate, we work tirelessly to ensure you receive the solution you expect. We don’t exceed your budget or surprise you with unexpected costs.>Documents
We present drawings, floor plans, specifications. Upon request, we will draw 3D photorealistic renderings. Technical drawings and specifications are created for the contractor, if needed.>Execution
During this phase, Dwelling Designs works with all contractors, sub-contractors, installers and vendors to ensure a smooth execution. We will constantly be in contact with all involved parties. We will periodically be on-site conducting inspections based on the documented schedule or upon your request. All material and furniture orders are placed and subsequent deliveries and installations are supervised.